Warning Worth Spending Approximately Two Hours
I don’t usually spend two hours in the Kitchen on school night…but when I do I make sure soccer Practice is canceled.😝
My sons soccer coach sends a message around 3:00pm that soccer was canceled…this message came at a (Perfect) time.
Nothing makes me more happier than having time to cook. And if it involves loads of cheese the more pleasure I feel.
Rules to Make It This Recipe Easy
I use to either forget to add the flour to the Alfredo Sauce, and wonder why it wouldn’t feel thick in consistency or eggplant would start burning because I was cutting veggies or grating the cheese.
But I became kitchen smart and looked for ways to make my life a little easier. Yes! you will end up with more dirty dishes but your dish will taste and look irresistible and enjoyable to create.
If you don’t want to forget to add an ingredient
- Set a timer
- Pull all your ingredients from the refrigerator
- Pull all your seasonings from the covers
- Grab your measuring spoons
- Grade your chesses ahead of time
- Cut your Broccoli in small pieces
- Oh Yes! (Turn Off All Notifications From Cell Phone) Helps The Focus In the Kitchen
- You will need two large pans, one for the Alfredo Sause, second pan for the eggplant or three pans if you want to cook the whole eggplant without having to use the same pan
- Have your baking dish ready
- Most Important imagine it, write it down, and create with passion
Share Your Food…Share The Love
My recipes are made for a table of four. But usually I’m sitting at the table alone and savoring on the glory of my dish…thinking of every person that could be sharing this moment with me.
And if the thought is there then the mission is to serve. Which means that the following day I made it a mission to prepared two plates for friends and shared the love.
What Melts Your Soul?
My heart melts for Cheese…and Fuels My soul. Cooking makes me feel alive and motivates every area of my life. I find balance, dedication and time to create space to what really matters which is family and friends.
Cooking is Like Art…Either You Create Your Piece Or You Loose Your Vision